Our Church History
1940-Five women; E.M. Dillion, (Pastor) F. Carvelli, R. Chamberlain, A. Babich, and M. Nagy commenced a great work by holding services in houses and shortly thereafter holding services in a garage located at the current address of 33857 S. Gratiot in Clinton Township. The church at that time was known as Beulah Tabernacle.
1958-1994 Rev. Ambrose Cuppetelli assumed leadership of the church in 1958, at which time the church became affiliated with the Assemblies of God and went by the name of Beulah Assembly of God
1962 the church built a new sanctuary at the current locatition
1981 Rev. Cuppetelli and his wife Mildred, after a one year move to New York State returned to pastor the church, now having the name of Clinton Valley Assembly of God, He continued to pastor the church until he received his eternal reward in 1994.
1994 Rev Wayne Beason assumed the leadership role as Senior Pastor in which he continued to lead the congregation until 2004.
2004 Rev. Randell and Mary Jane Merren assumed pastoral leadership of Clinton Valley Assembly of God in August 2004.
2017 Randy Merren left to become a full time missionary to the refugee community in Metro Detroit and Pastor Rusty Arnold was installed as the new Senior Pastor.